cutest blog gray

Friday, April 24, 2015

Catching up

If I actually have followers and this blog is hopefully helping others out...thank you for sticking with me and thank you for your patience. I try to keep up with my blog and think about it often....does that count?  Wink wink
I have been thinking a lot about infertility lately and recently saw a news report on KSL in Utah with some amazing bloggers who also deal with infertility and adoption. The R House, a particular favorite of mine, was on this news report. Thank you to all the beautiful ladies and moms on there. One woman from www.countingblessingsnotsheep.blogspot.com said it perfectly when she said, "Just because we are mothers (through adoption, fertility treatments, modern medicine) doesn't mean the sting of infertility goes away"
Man I can agree with this whole heartedly. I am so very blessed to have my two beautiful littles, but I still yearn for the ability to carry a child, or I still struggle with our four year adoption silence.  People ask me if we are done adopting.....um, no. We've just had so many near misses that it tends to slow the process quite a bit.  If the Lord's plan for us is to have our two children and then focus our energies elsewhere, then I will thank him daily for my children and continue on....but I will always feel the sting of infertility and I will always want more littles.  I pray that in the next life I will have the wonderful opportunity to be the mother I always thought I would be here....with many, many littles. 
Now don't go thinking this is a pity post....its not, just sharing some thoughts I had. This blog is for those who may struggle with infertility, or even birth parents who need to hear other birth parents stories to help them through their decisions. I absolutely have the greatest admiration for birth parents. There is no greater love for a child than that of a Birthmother or birthfather that selflessly does what they feel is best for their little angels. 
My Loving Heavenly Father gave me his Son, for my eternal happiness. I see the same love for my children and others adopted, from those who placed them in my arms and others arms. 
I am excited to continue on this journey called life and do my little part to be a comfort to others. Thank you again for following and hopefully spreading the word. 
Coming very soon...more thoughts from birthparents. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a follower 😜