cutest blog gray

Monday, March 31, 2014

TOFW 2014

Here I am, said I would keep updated on this blog.  Baby steps...probably gonna be once a week until I get back into the swing of things.  After much thought of how to approach this blog, I feel I am going to continue with adoption stories and snippits of other's stories, while also adding more fun stuff like insight and inspiration that I may have had or from others that I feel I wanna share or you wanna hear...

The drive was kinda long, but thoughts were racing through my mind as I had my music blaring, with Idina voice filling the car.  I enjoyed the ride, all by myself, alone with my thoughts and I definitely found inspiration in the moments.  Having just spent an amazing weekend with Kya's birthmother (whom I will refer to as "sissy from anotha missy", affectionately, from now on), and her mother, and grandmother, and sister-in-law, and aunts, friends, etc.  Great company to be with while sitting in an auditorium bursting with enthusiastic women, on the edge of their seats, thirsting for inspiration, motivation....whatever...I know I was looking for something.  I found it and loved it.  Tune in next week


No comments: