cutest blog gray

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My name is Mindy, my husband I have been married for almost 4 years and have been TTC for just over 2 years. We are still working with the doctors but I feel like it's taking forever and we are not sure how long it will take. The last I heard from my doctor was "depending on your thyroid problem, we will most likely have to get you on medication for at least a year before we can start trying to get you pregnant". On our long drive home from the doctors office my husband and I realized that it could be a very long time before we could get pregnant, because there was no guarantee that I could even get pregnant after that year was up. So that is when we had opened our minds and our hearts towards adoption. And words can't even express how excited I am about or decision, I know it is the right thing for us! Since then we have been filling out all the paperwork through LDS family services. If anyone would like to keep up on our journey, I would love to share it... www.randmsorenson.blogspot.com

I just want to say thank you to all those who have shared their adoption stories, they are such an inspiration and a support to me!
hasEML = false;

(Blog Hostess: We support you 110% Mindy. You are in our prayers.)

No comments: