cutest blog gray

Monday, October 6, 2008

This Blog.

I started this blog after a friend's Infertility Blog sparked the idea. Her blog is to reach out to those who are dealing with infertility, a support blog, if you will. Having dealt with infertility myself and then being told, "you and your husband will never have your children biologically"...we were at a screaching hault on the road to having a family. IVF, AI, IUI...none of that was an option for us. Adoption became our option. This blog is for those who wish to share their stories with adoption, and those who wish to explore the option.
Briefly I will share my story, and if you have questions...please ask. My husband and I always knew we wanted to have children and a family. After four years of marriage we decided to start a family. One year of trying and no pregnancy. Several tests later we found that I had a few cysts (removed) and my husband had no sperm. We quickly decided to move forward and look into adoption.
August of 2006 we were blessed with our sweet little daughter and an amazing relationship with her birthfamily. We are now on the road to baby #2, and developing another beautiful relationship with his birthparents.
I said this would be brief, but please don't misunderstand that there is so much more to our story that makes it an inspiring story for the blessing of adoption. I am sure I will expand on our story as this blog continues. Please feel free to comment, or email me your story at foreverweeks@yahoo.com, if you wish to share it and reach out to others.
My prayer is that some will be touched by adoption through the amazing experiences I have had and seen with adoption. "Its Love that Makes a Family"

2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Looks great, I'll add a link today!

Abbie&Trevor said...

I also started an infertility blog and was told about the infertility stumpers blog a few weeks later. It is good to know that we all have each other and can in some way support and help each other. My blog is justuswomen.blogspot.com
I will have to add you to the blog. Thanks for sharing.